Continuation of an Abandoned House

My timing has always been very unfortunate in a lot of aspects of my life. The lights always turn red whenever I want to cross the road and I often run into people I would rather not. So it is fitting that just as I wanted to start this blog, my camera decided to turn on me.


I'll get it fixed sometime soon, so in the meantime, here are some other photos from the Abandoned House photo-shoot.

 I love how this one looks like scene out of a dark fantasy wedding.



 Me conquering an abandoned washing machine.



 The rotting floor isn't visible here, but it was quite precarious up there, so we could only move along the boards less we wanted to fall straight through.

"You jump, I jump, Jack."


 As soon as I saw the shopping trolley, I knew I had to get in. This particular one was crooked and missing a wheel, so it did not balance. The balancing of myself in the trolley was left up to me friend.

 Take note of the toes. How to look serene when you are uncomfortable 101.

9 comments:

  1. Wow these pictures are amazing, this is such a perfect scenary for a photoshoot, it's just the kind of places I wanted to be and take photos!

    http://dhghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last shot. so beautiful.
    thanks for stopping by me.
    hope you had a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Looks like it was a fun shoot xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible phtos, love that red dress. It's great when you find abandoned little places that no one else knows about!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, would love you to follow.xxx

    theothersideofthepondmydear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool location for a shoot!

    Glad you were inspired to start your own blog, we definitely need more kiwis out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very cool!!!this is a perfect scenary for a photoshoot!!!!
    I'm a new follower
    i hope my blog inspires you to follow back

    xx >>Marina too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an great photoshoot! Amazing work :D
    .
    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah life definitely has it's ways of screwing you over one way or another but at least one day we can look back and laugh at ourselves. :) regardless of your camera breaking, the shots you posted are great! amazing job

    sincerely,
    YCM

    ReplyDelete